In 2017, the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce will celebrate its 55th year of the Delray Affair April 7-9, 2017. What is the best kept secret of the Delray Affair you ask? Well, it’s Delray Affair After Dark! From April 7-9 the Downtown is alive during the day with an eclectic mixture of fine art, great crafts and funky products from around the world. As booths close around 6 p.m. and the Delray Affair crowd thins, parking lots and valet stands become available, you have the opportunity to walk “on” the Avenue not just “along” the Avenue, and our galleries, retail shops and restaurants are here for you with special offerings & promotions! Opportunities abound for great dining, entertainment, shopping and socializing Downtown. Here are a few tips to enjoy Delray Affair After Dark:
- Get your sticker – The “I ❤ Downtown Delray Beach” limited edition sticker is back and available with purchase at any Downtown retail store and salon all weekend.
- Enjoy Weekend Happy Hour Offerings – The Downtown restaurants have great weekend menu specials and Happy Hour menus such as the Atlantic Grille at The Seagate Hotel & Spa, Caffe Luna Rosa, City Oyster & Sushi Bar, Farmhouse Kitchen, Racks Fish House & Oyster Bar, Buddha Sky Bar and Garden-1st floor only and more!
- Experience live entertainment Downtown (dates/times will be added in the coming weeks)!
- Special Promotions Downtown (Check back as the event nears - special promotions available at our Downtown businesses April 7-9th will be added)!
- First Friday Art Walk - April 7, 6-9 p.m. Kick-off the Delray Affair weekend with the First Friday Art Walk and pop-up live enteratinment throughout Downtown! This self-guided tour and year-long event invites you to explore the heart & soul of our art scene on the First Friday of every month from 6 - 9 p.m. Enjoy art galleries and working studios while you meet with many of our talented, local artists. Stroll and enjoy beautiful evenings in Downtown Delray as you navigate your way through myriad styles of art. The Art Walk features three artistic areas; Atlantic Avenue, Pineapple Grove and Artists Alley. Click here to watch the Art Walk video. This is a FREE event (no ticket, pass, coupon required) - just show up and start wherever you'd like! Share your photos using #DelrayArtWalk. To learn more and to view the Art Walk Map & Brochure, visit: DowntownDelrayBeach.com/ArtWalk
Find Accessible Parking – From garages to lots to valet stands we have options: Old School Square Parking Garage at NE 1st St & NE 1st Ave, Robert Federspiel Parking Garage at SE 1st Ave between SE 1st St & Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic Avenue is open from Federal Highway to the beach and all parking lots are accessible via side streets. For a map please visit DowntownDelrayBeach.com/parking.
For more information, please call the DDA office at 561.243.1077.