Hennion & Walsh has an active social media presence to help us stay in touch with clients to better serve them. Our platforms are open to the public which means any users will be able to see all of our posts, should they choose to search for our content. To foster healthy social communities and to protect individual privacy, we encourage everyone engaging with our social media platforms to use common courtesy, be respectful of others and follow our guidelines including the following:
• Do not list personal information or details, particularly as it relates to individual investment portfolios.
• Industry regulations prevent us from posting information about performance via investing with Hennion & Walsh or any other investment company. Please refrain from posting any testimonials.
• Industry regulations prevent us from posting specific investment guidance. Please refrain from posting any stock tips, specific mutual fund recommendations or similar investment advice.
• Conversations should follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees and affiliates, with respect.
• For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that comments remain on topic. While we welcome disagreement and constructive criticism, please refrain from general attacks on Hennion & Walsh, other investment companies, fellow platform users, etc. We reserve the right to delete negative comments that aren't relevant and don't add to the overall experience.
• Users are encouraged to post relevant and appropriate pictures pursuant to each platform’s specified guidelines and should only upload materials to which they own all IP rights or have permission from any third party owners.
• Please refrain from using social media platforms to request transactions, ask questions about specific individual investments or raise customer service issues. For further information related to any of these matters, please contact Hennion & Walsh directly.
Opinions, statements, estimates and projections via these platforms are solely those of the individual author(s). They do not represent the opinions or views of Hennion & Walsh, its employees, its management or any of its affiliates. Additionally, Hennion & Walsh’s use of the “retweet”, “favorite”, “reply”, “share” or similar functions is not an endorsement of the content or the affiliated individual or organization. Hennion & Walsh does not endorse content posted by third parties and reserves the right to “block” or otherwise prevent engagement with any platform user.
Hennion & Walsh has no obligation to update, modify or amend this message or other media, or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof, in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, projection, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.
Any content, information and any materials provided in this message or other media is on an “as is” basis. Hennion & Walsh makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness, or as to the results to be obtained by recipients, and shall not in any way be liable to any recipient for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions herein. Without limiting the foregoing, Hennion & Walsh shall have no liability whatsoever to a recipient of any message or media, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered by such recipient as a result of or in connection with any actions, opinions, recommendations, forecasts, judgments, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by it or any third party, whether or not based on the content, information or materials contained herein.
The inclusion of a link to an external website by Hennion & Walsh should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services). Hennion & Walsh is not responsible for either the content, or output, of external websites.
105 E. Atlantic Avenue #200Delray Beach, FL 33444