The month of L-O-V-E is here, and with that comes Valentine’s Day! A day to show your S.O. how much you love and adore them. Picking out that perfect gift to express your feelings can be tough…but, our Downtown Delray Beach businesses are here to help! The Delray Beach DDA has curated a few little gift guides to help spark your romantic creativity and encourage you to keep the love local and shop small! Whether you are looking for the perfect gift or unique experience for her, for him, or maybe even a fun night out with your galentines, we’ve got you covered...
Valentine’s Day Gifts for HER:
- Heart-themed apparel & accessories from Periwinkle – nothing says I love you like wearing your heart on your sleeve (literally), so check out local boutique Periwinkle and she will be all HEART EYES for you.
- The perfect Valentine's Day Card from Salutations of Delray - Looking for the perfect words to express yourself? Salutations of Delray can help! Not only do they sell greeting cards, but can make custom stationary and carry the perfect little trinkets to accompany them.
- Love Baskets from Serenity & Tea by the Sea – For the SWEETheart in your life. Let the gals at Serenity & Tea by the Sea put together the perfect basket filled with baked goods, love-themed trinkets, & more!
- Couples Massage @ The Seagate Hotel & Spa – A gift for both of you! Enjoy a relaxing couples massage at the beautiful Seagate Hotel & Spa. Make a day of it by utilizing the hotel gym, follow-up your massage with lunch at the spa pool and take in the South Florida sunshine.
- A Romantic Dinner @ The Grove – If you haven’t been to The Grove restaurant in Pineapple Grove yet, this is the perfect excuse to check it out. The atmosphere is romantic, the drinks are refreshing, and the food is a love story in itself.
- Custom Bouquet of Flowers from From Rhoem With Love – Go straight to the flower king himself for your bouquet this year. Let Joseph show you the true art of flower arranging and wow you’re her with a bouquet as beautiful and unique as her!
- Love Sculptures from Avalon Gallery – Make sure your love is set in stone by gifting her a romantic love sculpture from local business Avalon Gallery. Hint: This could be the perfect gift to present an engagement on! ;)
- Sea Glass Hearts from Just Hearts - It's called "Just Hearts" for a reason...If there is one place you venture out to find the perfect heart-shaped gift, let it be Just Hearts. There is a plethora of options and you are sure to find the perfect Valentine's Day gift here.
- Colorful Stacking Rings from Vintage Tess – Maybe your not quite ready for the diamond, or maybe that was giving a while back; either way, we say rings are a girls best friend, so gift her some fun, colorful rings from Vintage Tess (by appointment only due to COVID-19)
Valentine’s Day Gifts for HIM:
- Maritime Journey Cologne from Tommy Bahama – Let’s be real, this is a gift for you too. Keep your man smelling fresh and beachy with this signature cologne from Tommy Bahama. This cool bottle with a faux boat cleat is sure to impress.
- Faux Wood BruMate from Quiet Storm Surf Shop – Keeping is drink cold is almost important as his love for you, so gift him this necessity and he will be sure to love you forever! (Brumates come in multiple colors and different shapes)
- Valentine's Day Card from Hand's Office & Art Supply - Whether you are looking for funny or romantic, Hand's can you help you find that perfect card to express how you feel about him. You may also find some other fun Delray or Valentine's day-themed tchochkes to add to your gift.
- Cigars from a Local Cigar Shop – Cigar shops are a plenty in Downtown Delray, so check out our list here and consult the experts on cigars your man will be sure to L-O-V-E.
- Paddle Board Rentals for Two from Surf District Surf Shop – Change it up this year and plan an adventurous outing for V-Day. Rent paddle boards from SDSS, enjoy some fun in the sun, snorkel, and relax with your man.
- Surf District Surf Shop Hat – Make sure your man is protected from the sun. These fun, branded hats will do the trick.
- Couples Massage @ The Seagate Hotel & Spa – Because men tend to neglect their self-care, go in on a romantic, relaxing massage package at the Seagate to rejuvenate, relax, and restore!
- Romantic Dinner Cruise on the Lady Atlantic – Try something new with a dinner cruise aboard the Lady Atlantic! Enjoy cocktails, food, and tunes while sailing up and down the beautiful Intracoastal waterway.
GALentine’s Day Gifts for the Gals:
- Give the gift of sweets from Kilwins – Carmel Apples, Chocolate Covered Oreas, a Box of Chocolates, OH My! Friendships are made of chocolate in our opinion…
- Private Food Tour with Craft Food Tours – Nothing says “Galentine’s Day” like a fun food tour with our favorite foodie duo. Book a tour for you and your gals to explore some of the best food Delray has to offer. Get a behind the scenes look into the restaurants in Downtown Delray & enjoy a fun night out with your BFFs.
- Tickets to see Easton Corbin @ Old School Square Pavilion - Grab the gals and buy a pod fo this must-see country music concert at Old School Square! Nothing says love ya lots like the seranade of a song with 4 of your besties! (pods are sold in increments of 4 seats per ticket)
- The Gift of Wine from Wine House Social, Wine Wave, or The Wine Room - Plenty of options to find a fine wine in Downtown Delray Beach, whether you go out to Pineapple Grove, Atlantic Ave, or the Beachside, our businesses have got you covered. Hang out there or take it home, they offer it all because wine not? Hot Tip: Businesses in the Pineapple Grove Neighborhood are offering specials and discounts through the month of February, check out the participating businesses HERE.
- Rent a private Theater at IPIC – Kick it up a notch and rent out a theater at IPIC for you and all your crew. With a wide array of movies to choose from, spaced out seating pods, and unlimited popcorn, it will be a night the gals will surely remember!
- Make a Floral Arrangement at Death or Glory with Jen Blossom Events – Grab your gals and reserve your spot for this fun upcoming DIY event. Cocktails and florals are the perfect combo. Jen will teach you how to create a floral masterpiece that you can take home for yourself, or gift it to someone else.
- Friendship Bracelets from Coco & Co – When acronyms just get you…LYLAS and other fun bracelets are available at Coco & Co for you to gift to your besties. Pick out the perfect saying to fit each friend, or go all matchy-matchy with your besties!
These are just a FEW of the many great gifts available in Downtown Delray shops & boutiques. For a list of all of our Downtown Shops, click HERE. For a list of our Restaurants & any Valentine’s Day specials going on, click HERE.