Join the Downtown Development Authority for its signature art and music event produced four times a year in different areas of downtown. The next Art & Jazz on the Avenue will be on Wednesday, Juy 26, 2023 on East Atlantic Avenue between Swinton Avenue and NE 5th Avenue (Federal Highway).
Art & Jazz embodies the energy and vibe of our Village by the Sea.The DDA created Art and Jazz in the 1990's to bring people to Downtown Delray. The music and art event was on Atlantic Avenue and then moved to Pineapple Grove before taking a pause. The DDA brought the popular event back after the pandemic, but this time - decided to move it around downtown to the different neighborhoods.
WANT TO BE A VENDOR AT A FUTURE EVENT?
Contact Danielle Morien at email@example.com
Sign up as a vendor for Art & Jazz on The Ave July 26th, 2023 HERE
LIVE MURAL ARTISTS FOR JULY 26th, 2023
- Emo - https://www.instagram.com/emo_561
- Jukes - https://www.instagram.com/alizarin_crimson
- Craig McInnins - https://www.instagram.com/craigmcinnisstudios
- Renata Rodrigues - https://www.instagram.com/renatarodriguesart/
Other Art and Jazz Dates:
July 26, 2023 - East Atlantic Avenue • Swinton Avenue to Federal Hwy - SIGN UP TO BE A VENDOR
August 23, 2023 - West Atlantic Avenue • NW/SW 3rd Ave to NW/SW 6th Ave - (this event was posponed twice due to extreme weather and is rescheduled for August 23,2023. We are not accepting new vendors at this time)
October 25, 2023 - Beachside • Atlantic Avenue east of the bridge
Searching for information on the previous bands at Art & Jazz on the Ave?
January 25, 2023 - Pineapple Grove
- Pieces of Work - Eric Hansen -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mervyn Johnston Trio - email@example.com
- Mylon Shambles Trio - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jazz Collective Swing Quartet - email@example.com
- Brian Haddis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our DDA partners:
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact us, email@example.com